ALL MESSAGE CONNECTIONS
All EDI protocols
The delivery of your messages – to your business partners and back again – takes place via the ecosio Integration Hub, which supports messages with all commonly used EDI protocols. Here is an overview of the most important protocols:
- Web Services
- Routing to VANs worldwide such as GXS, IBM Sterling, OpenText, etc.
Routing in VANs worldwide
Once connected to the Integration Hub, you also have access to our VAN network. With just one connection, messages can be exchanged with any VAN – such as GXS, IBM Sterling and OpenText – worldwide. Easy message-based pay-per-use billing ensures predictable pricing and no additional costs.
A signature vouches for the authenticity of the sender and guarantees the inalterability of a message. Should a business partner ask for a signed EDI message or should a signature be mandatory by local law, ecosio Integration Hub is able to attach a signature to all messages it sends.
Messages are saved in the ecosio Integration Hub for a standard period of three months. On request, this retention period can be extended to comply with the tax law requirements for electronic messaging, especially as pertaining to invoices.
Your advantages with ecosio
- All your EDI requirements met via a central connection to ecosio
- No special EDI know-how needed within your business
- All commonly used EDI protocols and EDI formats supported
- Worry-free EDI partner connection from first contact to monitoring
- Direct integration in your ERP system, so the delivery status of a message can be viewed via your ERP
Discover how ecosio’s solutions have helped these businesses to solve their EDI challenges.
News and tips relating to B2B integration from our blog.