What we'll cover
As more and more governments make e-invoicing mandatory, understanding Peppol and how it works is becoming increasingly necessary for anyone involved in e-invoicing processes. In this webinar we explore the basics and explain how using Peppol can be a benefit compared to other document exchange approaches.
Topics will include…
- What is Peppol?
- How does Peppol work?
- Which countries use Peppol?
- How can Peppol benefit your business?
We will also attempt to clarify any ambiguities or open questions in a Q&A session at the end. To register, simply enter your details!
“ecosio enabled our team to gain a clearer understanding of key processes.”
“Content was useful and clearly expressed. I also appreciated the passion with which information was shared.”
About the speaker
Dr Philipp Liegl manages the operational business at ecosio and coordinates the handling of customer projects.
- UN/CEFACT standardisation contributor
- Over 15 years of EDI project experience in FMCG, retail, manufacturing, industry and automotive
- Coordinated international EDI and e-invoicing projects as technical project leader
- Still loves to tinker around with integration challenges – in particular with SAP