Fully Managed EDI
As a leading provider in the field of B2B integration, ecosio offers unrivalled expertise in deep EDI/ERP integration and the conversion and routing of EDI-messages.
We support companies by strengthening relationships, accelerating processes and optimising decisions – providing you with up-to-date solutions and giving you the edge over your competitors.
- One single managed connection to all your partners
- Personal support by EDI experts
- 24/7 Monitoring
Secure invoicing in the Cloud
Making e-Invoicing easy
It can be tough to keep on top of the various country-specific regulations regarding electronic invoicing, and thanks to an increasing number of countries introducing updated rules and the increasing globalisation of business relationships, managing e-Invoicing isn’t likely to get easier any time soon.
Achieve peace of mind with ecosio’s e-Invoicing solution.
- Lawful and efficient
- Easy access to all invoices, anywhere, anytime
- Simple delivery of invoices via various third-party networks (e.g. Peppol) in compliance with special delivery protocols
- Expert monitoring
Supplier Relationship Management
Supply chain optimisation
Effective supplier relationship management (SRM) is essential if you are to grow your business and nurture a profitable relationship with your suppliers. ecosio will help you streamline these interactions, allowing successful communication with your suppliers while simplifying all related processes.
With ecosio’s Cloud-based, fully managed solution, headache-inducing supplier onboarding is a thing of the past. With ecosio you can enjoy:
- Simple connection with all suppliers, even those with no ERP system, via connection to a single platform
- Securely encrypted data transmission
- Cost-cutting process-automisation
- Visibility of supplier activity and capacity to set internal and external targets
A unified solution
One platform, all partners
The ecosio Integration Hub brings all EDI services together in one managed network, resulting in smooth and efficient B2B Integration.
New thinking requires new teams
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
Get in touch!
Would you like to find out more about how seamless B2B integration could benefit your business? Contact us to arrange a personal consultation where we can provide advice based on your individual needs.