What we'll cover
Web EDI is a crucial tool for those businesses that want to eliminate time-consuming manual document exchange with smaller suppliers. But how exactly does it work, and what does a good Web EDI platform actually look like?
To answer these questions, in this webinar ecosio’s experts will provide a live demo of ecosio’s Web EDI platform. During the webinar we will also be sharing helpful tips and tricks for streamlining partner onboardings and improving the efficiency of B2B message exchange.
Topics covered will include:
- What makes a successful Web EDI solution?
- How to motivate your suppliers
- The importance of data visibility
- The secret to speedy partner onboardings
We will also attempt to clarify any ambiguities or open questions in a Q&A session at the end. To register, simply enter your details!
“ecosio enabled our team to gain a clearer understanding of key processes.”
“Content was useful and clearly expressed. I also appreciated the passion with which information was shared.”
About the speaker
Dr Philipp Liegl manages the operational business at ecosio and coordinates the handling of customer projects.
- UN/CEFACT standardisation contributor
- Over 15 years of EDI project experience in FMCG, retail, manufacturing, industry and automotive
- Coordinated international EDI and e-invoicing projects as technical project leader
- Still loves to tinker around with integration challenges – in particular with SAP