What we'll cover
With supply chain automation and mandatory e-invoicing growing in popularity across Europe (and further afield), EDI is becoming an essential part of modern ERP systems. When it comes to implementing an EDI solution in SAP systems, there are a multitude of responsibilities that must be juggled and processes established if a successful outcome is to be achieved.
In this webinar we will help you understand what is involved in integrating an EDI solution into your SAP system and what approach makes most sense for your business.
Topics covered will include:
- E-invoicing in Europe today
- What are my different SAP-EDI integration options?
- Achieving a future-proof solution
- What is fully managed EDI?
- The key to a smooth migration
To register simply enter your details in the form.
“A great EDI solution with a transparent cost structure and a competent and committed team.”
“If you are looking for an EDI service provider that walks the walk rather than just talking the talk, I can warmly recommend ecosio.”
About the speaker
Dr Philipp Liegl manages the operational business at ecosio and coordinates the handling of customer projects.
- UN/CEFACT standardisation contributor
- Over 15 years of EDI project experience in FMCG, retail, manufacturing, industry and automotive
- Coordinated international EDI and e-invoicing projects as technical project leader
- Still loves to tinker around with integration challenges – in particular with SAP