EDI has become a critical part of supply chains. However, in many companies EDI is still neglected – there is no clear integration strategy and in many places point-to-point integration solutions are still in use.
In this webinar we’ll shed light on exactly what is possible when it comes to EDI integration in Microsoft Dynamics, including how to achieve unparallelled data visibility and ease of use whilst minimising pressure on internal teams.
Topics covered will include:
- Common EDI integration headaches
- Why APIs hold the key to full EDI automation
- How to achieve full end-to-end data visibility
- What’s required for successful D365 integration?
- The key to a future-proof EDI solution
To register yourself or a colleague simply fill out your details on the right!
At ecosio Philipp is responsible for the operational business and coordinates the customer projects. Thereby, he consults international companies in the development of appropriate concepts and solutions for the realization of electronic data interchange – mainly in SAP ERP environments.