These days EDI is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ for supply chain organisations. It’s an essential cog in modern ERP systems. Unfortunately, however, many Microsoft Dynamics users opt for inefficient and poor value solutions as they are unaware of just how streamlined modern EDI integration can be.
In this webinar we’ll shed light on exactly what is possible when it comes to EDI integration in Microsoft Dynamics, including how to achieve unparallelled data visibility and ease of use whilst minimising pressure on internal teams.
Topics covered will include:
- Common EDI integration headaches
- Why APIs hold the key to full EDI automation
- How to achieve full end-to-end data visibility
- What’s required for successful D365 integration?
- The key to a future-proof EDI solution
To register simply enter your details in the form.
“ecosio enabled our team to gain a clearer understanding of key processes.”
“Content was useful and clearly expressed. I also appreciated the passion with which information was shared.”
About the speaker
Dr Philipp Liegl manages the operational business at ecosio and coordinates the handling of customer projects.
- UN/CEFACT standardisation contributor
- Over 15 years of EDI project experience in FMCG, retail, manufacturing, industry and automotive
- Coordinated international EDI and e-invoicing projects as technical project leader
- Still loves to tinker around with integration challenges – in particular with SAP