What we'll cover
EDI can make or break an ERP project. Implemented well, EDI can help customers save time and money while reducing risk and boosting their competitive advantage. When an EDI solution isn’t implemented correctly, however, it can be the cause of serious frustration.
In this webinar ecosio’s EDI experts explore the impact that outsourcing responsibility for EDI can have on the success of an ERP project.
Topics covered will include:
- The benefits of cloud-based EDI
- Why EDI is a central cog in ERP migration projects
- The difference between partially managed and fully managed EDI
- How to improve EDI data visibility
- The importance of opting for a flexible solution
There will also be a Q&A session at the end in which attendees are welcome to ask questions relating to their own situations.
“ecosio enabled our team to gain a clearer understanding of key processes.”
“Content was useful and clearly expressed. I also appreciated the passion with which information was shared.”
About the speaker
Dr Philipp Liegl manages the operational business at ecosio and coordinates the handling of customer projects.
- UN/CEFACT standardisation contributor
- Over 15 years of EDI project experience in FMCG, retail, manufacturing, industry and automotive
- Coordinated international EDI and e-invoicing projects as technical project leader
- Still loves to tinker around with integration challenges – in particular with SAP