What we'll cover
With local EDI converters and so-called “managed” EDI solutions increasingly unable to satisfy the needs of modern businesses, EDI as a Service is steadily growing in popularity. But what is EDI as a Service and how exactly does it work?
In this webinar we provide the answer to these questions and more.
Topics covered will include:
- The three essential elements of successful EDI
- Where EDI as a Service differs from traditional EDI approaches
- How EDI as a Service can save you time and money
- Utilising EDI as a Service to reduce risk and boost your competitive advantage
- What migration involves
There will also be a Q&A session at the end in which attendees are welcome to ask questions relating to their own situations.
How to register:
To register, simply enter your details!
“ecosio enabled our team to gain a clearer understanding of key processes.”
“Content was useful and clearly expressed. I also appreciated the passion with which information was shared.”
About the speaker
Dr Philipp Liegl manages the operational business at ecosio and coordinates the handling of customer projects.
- UN/CEFACT standardisation contributor
- Over 15 years of EDI project experience in FMCG, retail, manufacturing, industry and automotive
- Coordinated international EDI and e-invoicing projects as technical project leader
- Still loves to tinker around with integration challenges – in particular with SAP