What we'll cover
Thanks to its capacity to help users manage the requirements of complex supply chains, Infor M3 is particularly popular with large and mid-sized companies. For these businesses EDI is a key consideration. However, for many EDI and ERP still exist side by side rather than as a homogeneous whole.
In this webinar we explore what a fully integrated EDI solution in Infor M3 looks like, how it can benefit your business and the practical steps you can take to achieve an optimal solution. The webinar will also include a live demo to enable you to see what streamlined EDI in M3 really looks like.
Topics covered will include:
- Minimising internal EDI effort
- The benefits of EDI via API
- How to turn your existing Infor M3 system into your EDI cockpit
- The key to a future-proof solution
“A great EDI solution with a transparent cost structure and a competent and committed team.”
“If you are looking for an EDI service provider that walks the walk rather than just talking the talk, I can warmly recommend ecosio.”
About the speaker
Dr Philipp Liegl manages the operational business at ecosio and coordinates the handling of customer projects.
- UN/CEFACT standardisation contributor
- Over 15 years of EDI project experience in FMCG, retail, manufacturing, industry and automotive
- Coordinated international EDI and e-invoicing projects as technical project leader
- Still loves to tinker around with integration challenges – in particular with SAP