What we'll cover
A flexible and reliable electronic data interchange (EDI) solution is perhaps more essential in modern retail today than in any other industry. Despite EDI’s growing importance, however, many retail businesses still struggle to harness the full potential of EDI.
In this webinar ecosio Co-founder, Philipp Liegl, and former Head of Shared Information Services at Migros, Marcel Ducceschi, will explore what successful retail EDI looks like and the secrets to seamless system migration. The session will also include a detailed case study, explaining why Switzerland’s largest retail company, Migros, integrated a fully managed EDI solution and the results the company was able to achieve by doing so.
TOPICS COVERED WILL INCLUDE…
- What successful EDI looks like in practice
- How Migros overcame EDI challenges
- The next trends in retail EDI
- The key to a future-proof EDI solution
“ecosio enabled our team to gain a clearer understanding of key processes.”
“Content was useful and clearly expressed. I also appreciated the passion with which information was shared.”
Dr Philipp Liegl manages the operational business at ecosio and coordinates the handling of customer projects.
- UN/CEFACT standardisation contributor
- Over 15 years of EDI project experience in FMCG, retail, manufacturing, industry and automotive
- Coordinated international EDI and e-invoicing projects as technical project leader
- Still loves to tinker around with integration challenges – in particular with SAP