What we'll cover
SAP® systems and EDI landscapes vary hugely from one client to another. As a result, each EDI migration project involves many challenges. However, not all of these challenges are unique – and some may be easier to solve than you anticipated.
In this webinar ecosio’s resident SAP® expert, Philipp Liegl, will explore the common hurdles associated with EDI integration in SAP® systems and the simple steps you can take to overcome them.
Topics will include…
- How to reduce pressure on in-house teams
- Improving data transparency
- Why you should consider doing EDI via API
- Making ongoing operation easy
- EDI with SAP S/4HANA® – things to consider for greenfield and brownfield migrations
“ecosio enabled our team to gain a clearer understanding of key processes.”
“Content was useful and clearly expressed. I also appreciated the passion with which information was shared.”
About the speaker
Dr Philipp Liegl manages the operational business at ecosio and coordinates the handling of customer projects.
- UN/CEFACT standardisation contributor
- Over 15 years of EDI project experience in FMCG, retail, manufacturing, industry and automotive
- Coordinated international EDI and e-invoicing projects as technical project leader
- Still loves to tinker around with integration challenges – in particular with SAP