What we'll cover
To combat VAT fraud, the Belgian government intends to make it mandatory for Belgian businesses to send and receive e-invoices for B2B transactions over the next few years.
Not yet prepared for this change? Don’t worry!
In this webinar ecosio’s e-invoicing experts explore the proposals in detail, explaining what businesses need to do to maintain compliance and what a successful e-invoicing solution looks like in practice.
Topics covered will include:
- Recent and upcoming changes
- Who will be affected by upcoming Belgian regulations
- How to achieve compliance
- Top tips for achieving a futureproof e-invoicing solution
- Predictions for the future of e-invoicing in Europe
We will also attempt to clarify any ambiguities or open questions in a Q&A session at the end.
“ecosio enabled our team to gain a clearer understanding of key processes.”
“Content was useful and clearly expressed. I also appreciated the passion with which information was shared.”
About the speaker
Dr Philipp Liegl manages the operational business at ecosio and coordinates the handling of customer projects.
- UN/CEFACT standardisation contributor
- Over 15 years of EDI project experience in FMCG, retail, manufacturing, industry and automotive
- Coordinated international EDI and e-invoicing projects as technical project leader
- Still loves to tinker around with integration challenges – in particular with SAP