What we'll cover
Thanks to the complexity that accompanies the organic growth of inhouse EDI processes, historical EDI solutions are often plagued by inefficiency. In particular, in systems where much has been implemented on a per-partner basis, there is typically little scope for reuse of work, meaning every partner connection is as difficult as the last. Across a jumble of connection types and software platforms, too, even simple tasks such as message monitoring and error resolution become complicated and time consuming.
Thankfully, as we’ll explore in this webinar, all these issues and more can be resolved by migrating to fully managed EDI. Join ecosio’s experts to learn what a successful B2B integration system looks like in SAP ERP and S/4HANA, what migration involves, and what you can do to move towards efficient, future-proof EDI.
Topics covered will include:
- How can I move my scattered SAP EDI landscape to a fully managed EDI solution?
- How do I preserve my custom code while still being able to exchange using modern technologies (e.g. IDocs)?
- How will migration to a fully managed solution impact my infrastructure and inhouse teams?
- What are the implications for supplier and customer processes and which other partner processes can be optimised?
- What does roll-out of a fully managed EDI solution look like?
- How does monitoring and error resolution work in such a solution?
- Buy or build? Which makes more sense?
To register simply enter your details in the form.
Simply sign up anyway! Every registrant will receive an email with a link to the webinar recording and and relevant handouts.
“A great EDI solution with a transparent cost structure and a competent and committed team.”
“If you are looking for an EDI service provider that walks the walk rather than just talking the talk, I can warmly recommend ecosio.”
About the speaker
Dr Philipp Liegl manages the operational business at ecosio and coordinates the handling of customer projects.
- UN/CEFACT standardisation contributor
- Over 15 years of EDI project experience in FMCG, retail, manufacturing, industry and automotive
- Coordinated international EDI and e-invoicing projects as technical project leader
- Still loves to tinker around with integration challenges – in particular with SAP