What we'll cover
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) today is an essential cog for most businesses. While EDI may not always be front of mind (and indeed is best when it is working smoothly in the background), it’s importance in modern supply chains cannot be understated.
In this webinar we explain the basics of EDI, the specific benefits it can bring your business, and how integration should be handled to ensure the best possible outcome for your business.
Topics covered will include:
- How EDI can save you money and time
- How efficient EDI can reduce risk
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them
- The key to a future-proof system
- Top tips to select the best solution for you
“ecosio enabled our team to gain a clearer understanding of key processes.”
“Content was useful and clearly expressed. I also appreciated the passion with which information was shared.”
About the speaker
Dr Philipp Liegl manages the operational business at ecosio and coordinates the handling of customer projects.
- UN/CEFACT standardisation contributor
- Over 15 years of EDI project experience in FMCG, retail, manufacturing, industry and automotive
- Coordinated international EDI and e-invoicing projects as technical project leader
- Still loves to tinker around with integration challenges – in particular with SAP