The past ten years has seen a rapid digitisation of procurement and invoicing processes, as more and more businesses recognise the benefits of automated invoice exchange and countries across the continent (and beyond) increasingly encourage businesses to adopt the technology. Consequently e-invoicing is now a central part of modern business. In fact, many companies and administrations are already looking ahead to further digitalisation of the process in the form of continuous transaction control (CTC).
With rapid change typically comes uncertainty and confusion however. What does the future of European e-invoicing look like? What changes do you need to make to your existing processes? Which countries will be bringing in additional regulations?… and so on.
Answering the big questions concerning e-invoicing the future of B2B processes
The E-invoicing Exchange Summit, which takes place from 27-29 September 2021 in Vienna, Austria, will provide attendees with insight and opinions on all aspects of e-invoicing. Those looking for answers on key issues such as upcoming legislative changes and the use of Blockchain as a universal interoperability layer will have access to talks and workshops from industry leaders and e-invoicing experts.
Across the three day event, hundreds of attendees will gather in Vienna to discuss best practices, upcoming international developments, new solutions and form valuable business partnerships.
This year, ecosio is also on board as a sponsor and will be present throughout the event.
The 2021 event programme
The programme this year will cover everything from new tax reporting requirements to the synchronisation of different initiatives towards a possible global interoperability framework.
Sessions at the event will include talks on:
- VAT and E-Invoicing Regulations on the Rise: What Comes Next and How to Stay Compliant
- A Deep Dive into E-invoicing and Continuous Transaction Controls: A Country Comparison
- The Design of a Global Interoperability Framework
- Opportunities, Challenges And Implications For The E-Invoicing Industry
- E-Invoicing with Peppol: From a European Start to Global Reach
- B2G E-Invoicing in Germany – Status Quo and Next Steps
- Insights Into the Ambitious Flemish E-Invoicing Project
- Automating Invoice processing with RPA and AI
- E-Invoicing and Continuous Transaction Controls in the Digital Age
- Corporate´s pain with unharmonised E-Invoicing and Tax Reporting – a European Cross-Comparison
- Current status of B2G and B2B E-Invoicing in France
…and many more.
Registration and further information
Don’t miss this unique chance to hear, meet and learn from some of the most knowledgeable figures across the world of e-invoicing. Join us at The E-invoicing Exchange Summit 2021 to benefit from expert insight and learn from the real life experience of others.
Registration and further information can be found here.
If you do attend, be sure to come and see us at our stand. We’re always happy to answer any questions you may have!