What we'll cover
With Gartner predicting that 80% of B2B sales interactions will take place in digital channels by 2025, EDI is fast becoming an essential cog in modern retail. Just how to harness the potential of EDI is still something many retail businesses struggle with, however.
In this webinar we look at why Migros (Switzerland’s largest retail company) and Ottakringer (one of the largest privately owned breweries in Austria) integrated a fully managed EDI solution and the results they were able to achieve by doing so.
Topics covered will include…
- What successful EDI looks like in practice
- The hurdles Migros and Ottakringer overcame and how to avoid them
- The next trends in retail EDI
- The key to a future-proof EDI solution
We will also attempt to clarify any ambiguities or open questions in a Q&A session at the end. To register, simply enter your details in the form.
“A great EDI solution with a transparent cost structure and a competent and committed team.”
“If you are looking for an EDI service provider that walks the walk rather than just talking the talk, I can warmly recommend ecosio.”
About the speaker
Dr Philipp Liegl manages the operational business at ecosio and coordinates the handling of customer projects.
- UN/CEFACT standardisation contributor
- Over 15 years of EDI project experience in FMCG, retail, manufacturing, industry and automotive
- Coordinated international EDI and e-invoicing projects as technical project leader
- Still loves to tinker around with integration challenges – in particular with SAP