What we'll cover
As recently clarified by the Polish Minister of Finance, in the coming years Poland is looking to move towards mandating e-invoicing and e-reporting for all transactions, not just those involving public bodies.
These changes will start to take effect from 2024, meaning that affected companies don’t have long to get their systems ready.
In this webinar we explore Poland’s e-invoicing regulations in detail, looking at what the technical requirements include, what they mean for you, and how recent developments in Poland compare to those in other European countries.
Topics covered will include:
- Recent and upcoming changes
- Who will be affected
- How to achieve compliance
- Top tips for achieving a futureproof e-invoicing solution
- The trend towards continuous transaction control (CTC)
There will also be a Q&A session at the end in which attendees are welcome to ask questions relating to their own situations.
“ecosio enabled our team to gain a clearer understanding of key processes.”
“Content was useful and clearly expressed. I also appreciated the passion with which information was shared.”
About the speaker
Dr Philipp Liegl manages the operational business at ecosio and coordinates the handling of customer projects.
- UN/CEFACT standardisation contributor
- Over 15 years of EDI project experience in FMCG, retail, manufacturing, industry and automotive
- Coordinated international EDI and e-invoicing projects as technical project leader
- Still loves to tinker around with integration challenges – in particular with SAP