What we'll cover
Many companies today established their EDI connections with the help of SAP® PI/PO and the associated PI extensions such as the SAP® B2B add-on. At the end of 2030, support for these solutions will end and companies will need to look at ways to migrate their existing EDI landscape to an SAP S/4HANA® environment.
In this webinar, expert speakers from ecosio and snap Consulting will look at the technical and organisational options open to companies in this situation. We will look specifically at the different aspects which apply to brownfield, greenfield and hybrid migration approaches and which steps a company can take to ensure an uninterrupted EDI operation – even while migrating.
Topics covered will include:
- Technical EDI options in SAP S/4HANA®
- How a migration project should be set up
- Specific considerations when performing brownfield and greenfield migrations
- How to ensure ongoing success in a post-migration phase
We will also attempt to clarify any ambiguities or open questions in a Q&A session at the end. To register, simply enter your details!
“ecosio enabled our team to gain a clearer understanding of key processes.”
“Content was useful and clearly expressed. I also appreciated the passion with which information was shared.”
About the speakers
Dr Philipp Liegl
Philipp manages the operational business at ecosio and coordinates the handling of customer projects.
- UN/CEFACT standardisation contributor
- Over 15 years of EDI project experience in FMCG, retail, manufacturing, industry and automotive
- Coordinated international EDI and e-invoicing projects as technical project leader
- Still loves to tinker around with integration challenges – in particular with SAP
Alexander is team leader at snap Consulting.
- Business informatics specialist with a focus on SAP consulting
- Development and consulting in various SAP projects – both in interfaces (backend, PI, PO, CPI) and in pure ABAP projects
- Lecturer at various SAP courses e.g. PI/PO, SAP NW Gateway (ODATA), ABAP Web-Services etc.
- 10 years of interface and EDI project experience
- Area manager snapWARE (software from snap Consulting)