What we'll cover
In many ways SAP S/4HANA® is a big step up from previous SAP® systems. However, when it comes to EDI there are also a number of changes, which apply to greenfield, brownfield and hybrid migration approaches alike. For example, the previous SAP® PI/PO landscape is being dropped in favor of a cloud-based integration offering based on the SAP Integration Suite®, while SAP S/4HANA® itself comes with different deployment options – including purely cloud-based versions. The number of different options can be a challenge for SAP S/4HANA® users, SAP® consultants and integration consultants alike.
As having a reliable and future-proof EDI solution is crucial for businesses and integration partners wishing to stay ahead of the competition today, in this webinar we explain exactly how such a solution can be achieved in SAP S/4HANA®
Topics covered will include:
- The different options for EDI and e-invoicing integration for SAP S/4HANA® environments
- Things to consider for greenfield, brownfield and hybrid migration approaches
- Which changes to expect in the IDoc structure for ORDERS/DESADV/INVOIC
- How to ensure a smooth transition, without jeopardising business process integrity
- How to reduce the strain on in-house resources
- Secrets to long-term success from existing projects in retail, automotive and industry
Simply sign up anyway! Every registrant will receive an email with a link to the webinar recording and and relevant handouts.
“A great EDI solution with a transparent cost structure and a competent and committed team.”
“If you are looking for an EDI service provider that walks the walk rather than just talking the talk, I can warmly recommend ecosio.”
About the speaker
Dr Philipp Liegl manages the operational business at ecosio and coordinates the handling of customer projects.
- UN/CEFACT standardisation contributor
- Over 15 years of EDI project experience in FMCG, retail, manufacturing, industry and automotive
- Coordinated international EDI and e-invoicing projects as technical project leader
- Still loves to tinker around with integration challenges – in particular with SAP