What we'll cover
Those considering upgrading/introducing an EDI solution typically have a number of available options. However, it may not be immediately apparent which of these makes most sense for your business in the long term.
Often EDI systems have either developed organically over many years or been implemented quickly to meet partner requirements. As a result, many businesses suffer from inefficient EDI. In this webinar we aim to explore what streamlined EDI really looks like and how to identify the most important things to look for in a solution, focussing particularly on the benefits of establishing a deep connection to your ERP system.
Topics covered will include:
- What’s required for e-invoicing compliance?
- How different EDI solutions differ from one another
- The benefits of an API connection
- Optimising partner onboarding
“ecosio enabled our team to gain a clearer understanding of key processes.”
“Content was useful and clearly expressed. I also appreciated the passion with which information was shared.”
About the speaker
Dr Philipp Liegl manages the operational business at ecosio and coordinates the handling of customer projects.
- UN/CEFACT standardisation contributor
- Over 15 years of EDI project experience in FMCG, retail, manufacturing, industry and automotive
- Coordinated international EDI and e-invoicing projects as technical project leader
- Still loves to tinker around with integration challenges – in particular with SAP