What we'll cover
As a Platform-as-a-Service, SAP Integration Suite® (formerly Cloud Platform Integration) offers useful EDI functions, such as out-of-the-box routing to Peppol and support for various EDI formats and EDI protocols.
However, a sophisticated EDI platform is just one piece of the EDI puzzle. The other two missing pieces are an established B2B network and a well trained team with a high level of EDI know-how operating the platform and the network. If any of these pieces are missing, or only partly available, the efficiency of the EDI implementation suffers. To help you avoid such a situation, in this webinar we show you how to optimise EDI in SAP Integration Suite® and how others have already succeeded.
Topics will include…
- Connection of a local SAP® ERP or S/4HANA to the SAP Integration Suite®
- Setting up EDI processes with SAP Integration Suite®
- Connecting SAP® SD and MM processes with integration flows
- How platform, network and service need to play together
- Fully managed EDI with SAP Integration Suite® via the snap ecosio bridge
We will also attempt to clarify any ambiguities or open questions in a Q&A session at the end. To register, simply enter your details in the form!
Simply sign up anyway! Every registrant will receive an email with a link to the webinar recording and and relevant handouts.
“A great EDI solution with a transparent cost structure and a competent and committed team.”
“If you are looking for an EDI service provider that walks the walk rather than just talking the talk, I can warmly recommend ecosio.”
About the speakers
Dr Philipp Liegl
Philipp manages the operational business at ecosio and coordinates the handling of customer projects.
- UN/CEFACT standardisation contributor
- Over 15 years of EDI project experience in FMCG, retail, manufacturing, industry and automotive
- Coordinated international EDI and e-invoicing projects as technical project leader
- Still loves to tinker around with integration challenges – in particular with SAP
Alexander is team leader at snap Consulting.
- Business informatics specialist with a focus on SAP consulting
- Development and consulting in various SAP projects – both in interfaces (backend, PI, PO, CPI) and in pure ABAP projects
- Lecturer at various SAP courses e.g. PI/PO, SAP NW Gateway (ODATA), ABAP Web-Services etc.
- 10 years of interface and EDI project experience
- Area manager snapWARE (software from snap Consulting)