What we'll cover
Achieving a successful EDI solution within SAP® systems can be tricky. In particular, many businesses struggle to find a solution that offers good EDI data visibility and easy access to EDI information for relevant teams.
Thankfully, ecosio’s snap Connector was created to solve this exact problem, and has helped many businesses to transform the efficiency of their B2B integration processes.
In this webinar ecosio and SAP® experts snap Consulting demonstrate how the connector works and the many ways it can benefit your business.
Topics covered will include:
- Maximising savings while minimising internal EDI effort
- The benefits of an EDI as a Service approach
- How to transform EDI data visibility within your existing SAP® system
- The key to a future-proof solution
We will also attempt to clarify any ambiguities or open questions in a Q&A session at the end.
“ecosio enabled our team to gain a clearer understanding of key processes.”
“Content was useful and clearly expressed. I also appreciated the passion with which information was shared.”
About the speaker
Dr Philipp Liegl manages the operational business at ecosio and coordinates the handling of customer projects.
- UN/CEFACT standardisation contributor
- Over 15 years of EDI project experience in FMCG, retail, manufacturing, industry and automotive
- Coordinated international EDI and e-invoicing projects as technical project leader
- Still loves to tinker around with integration challenges – in particular with SAP