Peppol (Pan-European Public Procurement OnLine) is a network which allows public bodies and suppliers to trade e-invoices easily and cost-effectively.
It supports the Directive 2014/55 on electronic invoicing for public contracts in the European Union.
Advantages of Peppol:
- Once connected to Peppol, you are connected to all Peppol providers
- e-invoice standardisation for B2G and B2B
- Reduced costs
- Easier procurement process
ecosio is a Certified Peppol Network Access Point
Peppol Access Point
- Buyers and senders of electronic invoices need a certified access point to send electronic invoices via Peppol
- Peppol access points connect users to the Peppol network to exchange documents based on the Peppol specifications
- Access points are responsible for transforming documents into Peppol regulations and standards and ensuring they reach the recipient correctly
- ecosio is a certified Peppol network access point
Peppol: What You Need To Know
Find out how Peppol works and what you need to do to ensure your business doesn’t fall short of regulations