PEPPOL (Pan-European Public Procurement OnLine) is a network which allows public bodies and suppliers to trade e-invoices easily and cost-effectively.
It supports the Directive 2014/55 on electronic invoicing for public contracts in the European Union.
Advantages of PEPPOL:
- Once connected to PEPPOL, you are connected to all PEPPOL providers
- e-invoice standardisation for B2G and B2B
- Reduced costs
- Easier procurement process
ecosio is a Certified PEPPOL Network Access Point
PEPPOL Access Point
- Buyers and senders of electronic invoices need a certified access point to send electronic invoices via PEPPOL
- PEPPOL access points connect users to the PEPPOL network to exchange documents based on the PEPPOL specifications
- Access points are responsible for transforming documents into PEPPOL regulations and standards and ensuring they reach the recipient correctly
- ecosio is a certified PEPPOL network access point
e-Invoicing in Europe: What you need to know
In this webinar we explore current and upcoming European e-invoicing regulations and how best to safeguard your business from falling foul of them whilst minimising pressure on in-house teams.
Topics covered will include:
- E-invoicing requirements in the European Union such as:
- Receiving and sending e-invoices via third party networks
- How to deal with invoices from partners without EDI capability
- The importance of efficient archiving
Want more information about PEPPOL?
We are happy to help answer any questions you have regarding e-invoicing. Just fill out the form and we’ll get back to you as fast as we can!
Find recent developements about PEPPOL, e-invoicing and EDI in our blog