Peppol (Pan-European Public Procurement OnLine) is a network which allows public bodies and suppliers to trade e-invoices easily and cost-effectively.
It supports the Directive 2014/55 on electronic invoicing for public contracts in the European Union.
Advantages of Peppol:
- Once connected to Peppol, you are connected to all Peppol providers
- e-invoice standardisation for B2G and B2B
- Reduced costs
- Easier procurement process
ecosio is a Certified Peppol Network Access Point
Peppol Access Point
- Buyers and senders of electronic invoices need a certified access point to send electronic invoices via Peppol
- Peppol access points connect users to the Peppol network to exchange documents based on the Peppol specifications
- Access points are responsible for transforming documents into Peppol regulations and standards and ensuring they reach the recipient correctly
- ecosio is a certified Peppol network access point
Peppol: What You Need To Know
Find out how Peppol works and what you need to do to ensure your business doesn’t fall short of regulations
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
Get in touch!
Would you like to find out more about how seamless B2B integration could benefit your business? Contact us to arrange a personal consultation where we can provide advice based on your individual needs.