Supply chain businesses today are increasingly reliant on automation to enable them to expand into new markets and meet ever-rising customer expectations. Unfortunately, for many businesses full automation is tough to achieve as not all suppliers have EDI capability. Web EDI systems offer a great alternative to automate supplier processes, even if no EDI capability is in place. Further, even those relationships with partners who are able to exchange EDI messages can be much improved thanks to SRM modules (from task tracking to quality management) and recent advances in B2B technology.
In this webinar we’ll explore the positive steps you can take towards streamlining your supply chain, from providing your suppliers with access to Web EDI, to enabling more proactive partner relationships thanks to improved data visibility and supplier communication.
Topics covered will include:
- The key to motivating your suppliers to help you
- Which SRM modules provide the biggest boost to B2B process efficiency?
- How to experience unparallelled data visibility using Web EDI
- The secret to swift partner onboardings
To register simply enter your details in the form.
“ecosio enabled our team to gain a clearer understanding of key processes.”
“Content was useful and clearly expressed. I also appreciated the passion with which information was shared.”
About the speaker
Dr Philipp Liegl manages the operational business at ecosio and coordinates the handling of customer projects.
- UN/CEFACT standardisation contributor
- Over 15 years of EDI project experience in FMCG, retail, manufacturing, industry and automotive
- Coordinated international EDI and e-invoicing projects as technical project leader
- Still loves to tinker around with integration challenges – in particular with SAP