What we'll cover
Although more and more companies are migrating to SAP S/4HANA®, many are unsure of how to integrate EDI effectively in their new system. Most companies need to migrate their existing EDI infrastructure to S/4HANA as well, while others take the SAP S/4HANA® introduction as an opportunity to introduce EDI for the first time. In this interactive workshop we show you exactly what you need to do to achieve an optimal solution in both cases.
Topics covered will include…
- A comparison of EDI options for S/4HANA
- How to achieve end-to-end data visibility
- A breakdown of the necessary SAP® project roles
- Where e-invoicing fits in
- How to get the EDI migration right
- Tips and tricks to improve EDI efficiency
As well as these topics, the workshop will also include several (anonymous) polls to help give attendees a picture of what approaches others are adopting and learn from the experiences of others.
“ecosio enabled our team to gain a clearer understanding of key processes.”
“Content was useful and clearly expressed. I also appreciated the passion with which information was shared.”
About the speaker
Dr Philipp Liegl manages the operational business at ecosio and coordinates the handling of customer projects.
- UN/CEFACT standardisation contributor
- Over 15 years of EDI project experience in FMCG, retail, manufacturing, industry and automotive
- Coordinated international EDI and e-invoicing projects as technical project leader
- Still loves to tinker around with integration challenges – in particular with SAP