What we'll cover
SAP® systems and EDI landscapes vary hugely from one client to another. As a result, each EDI migration project involves many challenges. However, not all of these challenges are unique – and some may be easier to solve than you anticipated.
In this webinar ecosio’s resident SAP® expert, Philipp Liegl, will explore the common hurdles associated with EDI integration in SAP® systems and the simple steps you can take to overcome them.
Topics will include…
- How to reduce pressure on in-house teams
- Improving data transparency
- Why you should consider doing EDI via API
- Making ongoing operation easy
- EDI with SAP S/4HANA® – things to consider for greenfield and brownfield migrations
There will also be a Q&A session for attendees to ask any questions about their specific projects. To register simply enter your details in the form.
Simply sign up anyway! Every registrant will receive an email with a link to the webinar recording and and relevant handouts.
“A great EDI solution with a transparent cost structure and a competent and committed team.”
“If you are looking for an EDI service provider that walks the walk rather than just talking the talk, I can warmly recommend ecosio.”
About the speaker
Dr Philipp Liegl manages the operational business at ecosio and coordinates the handling of customer projects.
- UN/CEFACT standardisation contributor
- Over 15 years of EDI project experience in FMCG, retail, manufacturing, industry and automotive
- Coordinated international EDI and e-invoicing projects as technical project leader
- Still loves to tinker around with integration challenges – in particular with SAP