Reliable partner communication and data automation are essential in modern day retail supply chains. Knowing which steps you should take to improve your current processes can be difficult, however.
To help, in this webinar ecosio’s experts will examine how Austria’s only listed beverage group Ottakringer managed to transform their EDI processes in their SAP® system and halve messaging costs.
Topics will include…
- An overview of Ottakringer’s old SAP® PI/PO-based EDI setup
- How Ottakringer migrated to a new fully managed EDI environment
- Tips and advice on what makes a successful migration
- A detailed exploration of what such a migration involves
- How to achieve deep EDI integration in SAP® ERP
There will also be a Q&A session in which participants can ask questions about their own situations. To register, simply enter your details in the form!
“A great EDI solution with a transparent cost structure and a competent and committed team.”
“If you are looking for an EDI service provider that walks the walk rather than just talking the talk, I can warmly recommend ecosio.”
About the speaker
Dr Philipp Liegl manages the operational business at ecosio and coordinates the handling of customer projects.
- UN/CEFACT standardisation contributor
- Over 15 years of EDI project experience in FMCG, retail, manufacturing, industry and automotive
- Coordinated international EDI and e-invoicing projects as technical project leader
- Still loves to tinker around with integration challenges – in particular with SAP