What we'll cover
The ecosio Integration Hub is the technical heart of ecosio’s offering and allows us to offer the full range of EDI services for our customers – from mapping to web portals.
As we are constantly looking to improve our solution, we have implemented a number of updates in the past year. In this webinar we will explore these updates, looking in detail at the new features and how they can benefit you.
During the webinar we will discuss recent innovations regarding…
- Message processing
- Web EDI and supplier portals
- Electronic invoicing
There will also be a Q&A session at the end in which we will answer any questions you may have. To register, simply enter your details in the form
“ecosio enabled our team to gain a clearer understanding of key processes.”
“Content was useful and clearly expressed. I also appreciated the passion with which information was shared.”
About the speaker
Dr Philipp Liegl manages the operational business at ecosio and coordinates the handling of customer projects.
- UN/CEFACT standardisation contributor
- Over 15 years of EDI project experience in FMCG, retail, manufacturing, industry and automotive
- Coordinated international EDI and e-invoicing projects as technical project leader
- Still loves to tinker around with integration challenges – in particular with SAP