What we'll cover
From completely self-managed EDI converters as software packages, to EDI solutions managed entirely by experts, options abound when it comes to achieving EDI capability in SAP S/4HANA®. But how do you assess these options and determine which one makes most sense for your business?
In this webinar we dissect the various EDI options for SAP S/4HANA® systems. Among other topics, this webinar will cover…
- The pros and cons of each approach
- EDI migration in greenfield and brownfield scenarios and what to consider
- Tips and tricks to improve efficiency
- A breakdown of the many roles involved in an SAP® project and how to staff them correctly
- The role of EDI’s smaller sibling: e-invoicing
Attendees will also have a chance to ask questions about their own situation during a Q&A session. To register, simply enter your details in the form!
“ecosio enabled our team to gain a clearer understanding of key processes.”
“Content was useful and clearly expressed. I also appreciated the passion with which information was shared.”
About the speaker
Dr Philipp Liegl manages the operational business at ecosio and coordinates the handling of customer projects.
- UN/CEFACT standardisation contributor
- Over 15 years of EDI project experience in FMCG, retail, manufacturing, industry and automotive
- Coordinated international EDI and e-invoicing projects as technical project leader
- Still loves to tinker around with integration challenges – in particular with SAP