What we'll cover
Integrating an effective and future-proof EDI solution, though increasingly essential for modern businesses, is no easy task – particularly when the system in question is SAP S/4HANA®.
In this webinar we explore how it can be done successfully, looking specifically at how Ölz, Austria’s largest bakery, implemented an industry-leading solution and streamlined their supply chain.
Topics covered will include…
- Why EDI as an essential part of an ERP landscape in the retail sector
- Greenfield migration to SAP S/4HANA® and the impact on EDI
- SAP®/EDI integration
- The secret to lasting EDI success post-migration
To register simply enter your details in the form.
Simply sign up anyway! Every registrant will receive an email with a link to the webinar recording and and relevant handouts.
“A great EDI solution with a transparent cost structure and a competent and committed team.”
“If you are looking for an EDI service provider that walks the walk rather than just talking the talk, I can warmly recommend ecosio.”
About the speaker
Dr Philipp Liegl manages the operational business at ecosio and coordinates the handling of customer projects.
- UN/CEFACT standardisation contributor
- Over 15 years of EDI project experience in FMCG, retail, manufacturing, industry and automotive
- Coordinated international EDI and e-invoicing projects as technical project leader
- Still loves to tinker around with integration challenges – in particular with SAP