What we'll cover
Spain recently joined the growing list of countries that have decided to make B2B e-invoicing mandatory. As a result, over the next few years there will be numerous compliance deadlines for companies of different sizes and many businesses will have to transform their existing processes in order to comply.
In this webinar we explore the new regulations in detail, looking at what they mean for you, what the technical requirements include, and how recent developments in Spain fit into the wider context of e-invoicing across Europe.
Topics covered will include:
- Recent and upcoming changes
- Who will be affected
- How to achieve compliance
- Top tips for achieving a futureproof e-invoicing solution
- Predictions for the future of e-invoicing in Europe
“ecosio enabled our team to gain a clearer understanding of key processes.”
“Content was useful and clearly expressed. I also appreciated the passion with which information was shared.”
About the speaker
Dr Philipp Liegl manages the operational business at ecosio and coordinates the handling of customer projects.
- UN/CEFACT standardisation contributor
- Over 15 years of EDI project experience in FMCG, retail, manufacturing, industry and automotive
- Coordinated international EDI and e-invoicing projects as technical project leader
- Still loves to tinker around with integration challenges – in particular with SAP