What we'll cover
Germany has, to date, had particularly complicated e-invoicing regulations thanks to slight differences in legislation across the country’s 16 states. However, in order to make things simpler for everyone and crack down on tax evasion, the German government has recently announced its intention to make e-invoicing mandatory from 2026.
As a result, German businesses have a limited window to implement a suitable invoicing solution.
In this webinar we explore Germany’s e-invoicing regulations in detail, looking at what the technical requirements include, what they mean for you, and how recent developments in Germany compare to those in other European countries.
Topics covered will include:
- Recent and upcoming changes
- Who will be affected
- An introduction to XRechnung
- Top tips for achieving a futureproof e-invoicing solution
- The trend towards continuous transaction control (CTC)
We will also attempt to clarify any ambiguities or open questions in a Q&A session at the end.
“ecosio enabled our team to gain a clearer understanding of key processes.”
“Content was useful and clearly expressed. I also appreciated the passion with which information was shared.”
About the speaker
Dr Philipp Liegl manages the operational business at ecosio and coordinates the handling of customer projects.
- UN/CEFACT standardisation contributor
- Over 15 years of EDI project experience in FMCG, retail, manufacturing, industry and automotive
- Coordinated international EDI and e-invoicing projects as technical project leader
- Still loves to tinker around with integration challenges – in particular with SAP