What we'll cover
In this webinar we explore the recent and upcoming developments concerning e-invoicing across Europe, looking specifically at those that are most likely to impact your business, plus the pre-emptive steps you can take to ensure your solution remains successful.
As a certified Peppol Access Point in Europe and Singapore and an active member of the global Peppol community worldwide, we will also cover the most recent developments relating to Peppol.
Topics covered will include:
- Upcoming e-invoicing regulations
- What is Peppol and why is it important?
- The benefits of connecting to Peppol via API
- What does implementing an e-invoicing solution involve?
“ecosio enabled our team to gain a clearer understanding of key processes.”
“Content was useful and clearly expressed. I also appreciated the passion with which information was shared.”
About the speaker
Dr Philipp Liegl manages the operational business at ecosio and coordinates the handling of customer projects.
- UN/CEFACT standardisation contributor
- Over 15 years of EDI project experience in FMCG, retail, manufacturing, industry and automotive
- Coordinated international EDI and e-invoicing projects as technical project leader
- Still loves to tinker around with integration challenges – in particular with SAP