What we'll cover
The past few years have seen many e-invoicing regulations introduced as governments become increasingly keen to digitise business processes. Peppol too has become more and more popular, and has recently been adopted by several countries outside of Europe.
In this webinar we explore the recent and upcoming developments concerning e-invoicing in France, Poland and elsewhere, looking specifically at those that are most likely to impact your business, plus the pre-emptive steps you can take to ensure your solution remains successful.
As a certified Peppol Access Point in Europe and Singapore and an active member of the global Peppol community worldwide, we will also cover the most recent developments relating to Peppol.
Topics discussed will include…
- Upcoming e-invoicing regulations
- What is Peppol and why is it important?
- The benefits of connecting to Peppol via API
- What does implementing an e-invoicing solution involve?
To register simply enter your details in the form.
Simply sign up anyway! Every registrant will receive an email with a link to the webinar recording and and relevant handouts.
“A great EDI solution with a transparent cost structure and a competent and committed team.”
“If you are looking for an EDI service provider that walks the walk rather than just talking the talk, I can warmly recommend ecosio.”
About the speaker
Dr Philipp Liegl manages the operational business at ecosio and coordinates the handling of customer projects.
- UN/CEFACT standardisation contributor
- Over 15 years of EDI project experience in FMCG, retail, manufacturing, industry and automotive
- Coordinated international EDI and e-invoicing projects as technical project leader
- Still loves to tinker around with integration challenges – in particular with SAP