Create successful supplier relationships
ecosio’s Supplier Portal improves communication with your suppliers by offering comprehensive management solutions for every stage of the relationship – from first contact to successful ongoing cooperation.
Our Supplier Portal offers a comprehensive overview of all your supplier relationships and connected processes:
- Highly specialised and tested post-award SRM features
- Filters with several parameters
- Full text search across all documents and messages
- Implementable both centrally and inter-divisionally with customisable role permissions and access rights
ecosio support processes are directly integrated in the user interface of your ERP system, while your suppliers conveniently access the portal via their web browser.
What we offer
- Fully automated supplier communication and data exchange
- Individually customisable post-award SRM modules for your EDI processes
- Securely encrypted data transmission
- Cost-cutting process automation
- Clear and efficient management of business master data, communication, documents and supplier ratings
- Extension of SRM solution to suit customer-specific needs
Supplier Portal functions
Supplier self assessment
The supplier self-assessment module is used to evaluate and select potential new suppliers. This is a two step process:
- First, the potential supplier applies to register on the Supply Portal using selected master data (sales, product group etc.),
- Following approval by your team, the potential supplier gains access to the supplier portal and necessary documents (such as purchasing conditions etc.). Permissions for individual modules can be controlled centrally in the Supplier Portal. If the result of the check is negative it is possible to apply again as a supplier after a predefined period of time.
The following functions provide key quality control information, enabling you to identify any issues in your supplier relationships quickly and easily:
- Complaint: With this function, suppliers can be asked to produce a report for defective products. Complaints are started in the ERP system or directly in the supplier portal and are always assigned to an item in a delivery.
- Sampling: For the “sampling” of a position on an order, a sampling report can be created in the Supplier Portal or in the ERP system, which must be completed by the supplier in parallel with the sample being sent.
- Special release: With the “special release” function, suppliers can request the release of a delivery with slight deviations from the required characteristics from within the ecosio Supplier Portal.
The audit planning module supports you in the planning, coordination and follow-up of audits, as well as in the direct communication of the audit report to the supplier. Audit appointments are coordinated with the supplier via the ecosio Supplier Portal. After the audit, further modules of the Supplier Portal provide the possibility to evaluate the supplier or to set up tracking based on the audit result.
The document management module facilitates the provision, classification and secure exchange of documents (such as technical drawings or contracts). After uploading via the portal, documents for all suppliers, suppliers of selected product groups, or individual suppliers can be released. As the content is automatically indexed, these documents can later be explored by full-text search.
The evaluation and delivery performance module visualizes the performance of individual suppliers based on key figures (for example, adherence to delivery dates, number of incorrect deliveries, complaints etc.). A filter function allows you to see an overview of all suppliers, specific supplier groups or individual suppliers. In addition, to help you achieve process improvement, it is possible to set performance targets both internally and externally.
In central measure tracking all measures are summarised and visualized across all modules. In this module measures can be created, viewed, changed and filtered according to different criteria. Automated reminders allow suppliers to keep an eye on deadlines. The newsfeed also shows current supplier actions and tasks.
Collection of customs-relevant data
The “collection of customs-relevant data” module serves to determine the country of origin of customs-relevant articles. ecosio’s Supplier Portal provides the supplier with a pre-selected list of customs-relevant articles for completion in the ERP system.
As one of our Supplier Portal partners, you will receive a comprehensive supplier database with a summary of all relevant information about your suppliers. In this module it is possible to adjust settings relating concerning role management and access permissions.
News and tips relating to B2B integration from our blog.
2 minute read
How to Save an IDoc Parser Report to a Local File
In this short and simple guide we show you how to save an IDoc parser report to a local file in just a couple of easy steps.
4 minute read
The Five Top EDI Trends: Expert Forecast
In this article we explore five current EDI trends and the extent to which they reflect the future of EDI more widely.
6 minute read
How to Debug SAP Message ME161 - "The Notified Quantity Exceeds the Ordered Quantity"
Don't know how to fix SAP error message ME161 "The notified quantity exceeds the ordered quantity"? In this article we break it down.
10 minute read
Full service EDI Explained
What is full service EDI (AKA fully managed EDI), what benefits can it offer your business and is it really the future of B2B integration?
3 minute read
ecosio to Host SAP/EDI Workshop at UKISUG Connect 2021
ecosio is exhibiting and running an SAP/EDI workshop at this year's UKISUG Connect conference. Find out what attendees can enjoy at the event.
4 minute read
Peppol in Singapore
Looking to exchange documents with partners in accordance with Singapore's Peppol regulations? Learn more about Peppol in Singapore here!
4 minute read
Four steps to help you identify which EDI solution is best for you
Don't know which EDI solution makes the most sense for your business? Follow these four simple steps to ensure you make the right choice.
7 minute read
SAP® EDI Project Roles - A Breakdown
Learn the various EDI project roles involved in achieving successful EDI integration in SAP systems and how the different roles interact.
4 minute read
Sistema di Interscambio (SdI) Reporting to Replace Esterometro Declarations in 2022
From 2022 all Italian businesses must use Sistema di Interscambio (SdI) instead of Esterometro declarations for cross-border tax reporting.
4 minute read
What is a Peppol Access Point?... and other Peppol connection FAQs
What is a Peppol Access Point, why do you need one, how do you find one... and other key Peppol connection questions answered.
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
Get in touch!
Would you like to find out more about how seamless B2B integration could benefit your business? Contact us to arrange a personal consultation where we can provide advice based on your individual needs.