Create successful supplier relationships
ecosio’s Supplier Portal improves communication with your suppliers by offering comprehensive management solutions for every stage of the relationship – from first contact to successful ongoing cooperation.
Our Supplier Portal offers a comprehensive overview of all your supplier relationships and connected processes:
- Highly specialised and tested post-award SRM features
- Filters with several parameters
- Full text search across all documents and messages
- Implementable both centrally and inter-divisionally with customisable role permissions and access rights
ecosio support processes are directly integrated in the user interface of your ERP system, while your suppliers conveniently access the portal via their web browser.
What we offer
- Fully automated supplier communication and data exchange
- Individually customisable post-award SRM modules for your EDI processes
- Securely encrypted data transmission
- Cost-cutting process automation
- Clear and efficient management of business master data, communication, documents and supplier ratings
- Extension of SRM solution to suit customer-specific needs
Supplier Portal functions
Supplier self assessment
The supplier self-assessment module is used to evaluate and select potential new suppliers. This is a two step process:
- First, the potential supplier applies to register on the Supply Portal using selected master data (sales, product group etc.),
- Following approval by your team, the potential supplier gains access to the supplier portal and necessary documents (such as purchasing conditions etc.). Permissions for individual modules can be controlled centrally in the Supplier Portal. If the result of the check is negative it is possible to apply again as a supplier after a predefined period of time.
The following functions provide key quality control information, enabling you to identify any issues in your supplier relationships quickly and easily:
- Complaint: With this function, suppliers can be asked to produce a report for defective products. Complaints are started in the ERP system or directly in the supplier portal and are always assigned to an item in a delivery.
- Sampling: For the “sampling” of a position on an order, a sampling report can be created in the Supplier Portal or in the ERP system, which must be completed by the supplier in parallel with the sample being sent.
- Special release: With the “special release” function, suppliers can request the release of a delivery with slight deviations from the required characteristics from within the ecosio Supplier Portal.
The audit planning module supports you in the planning, coordination and follow-up of audits, as well as in the direct communication of the audit report to the supplier. Audit appointments are coordinated with the supplier via the ecosio Supplier Portal. After the audit, further modules of the Supplier Portal provide the possibility to evaluate the supplier or to set up tracking based on the audit result.
The document management module facilitates the provision, classification and secure exchange of documents (such as technical drawings or contracts). After uploading via the portal, documents for all suppliers, suppliers of selected product groups, or individual suppliers can be released. As the content is automatically indexed, these documents can later be explored by full-text search.
The evaluation and delivery performance module visualizes the performance of individual suppliers based on key figures (for example, adherence to delivery dates, number of incorrect deliveries, complaints etc.). A filter function allows you to see an overview of all suppliers, specific supplier groups or individual suppliers. In addition, to help you achieve process improvement, it is possible to set performance targets both internally and externally.
In central measure tracking all measures are summarised and visualized across all modules. In this module measures can be created, viewed, changed and filtered according to different criteria. Automated reminders allow suppliers to keep an eye on deadlines. The newsfeed also shows current supplier actions and tasks.
Collection of customs-relevant data
The “collection of customs-relevant data” module serves to determine the country of origin of customs-relevant articles. ecosio’s Supplier Portal provides the supplier with a pre-selected list of customs-relevant articles for completion in the ERP system.
As one of our Supplier Portal partners, you will receive a comprehensive supplier database with a summary of all relevant information about your suppliers. In this module it is possible to adjust settings relating concerning role management and access permissions.
News and tips relating to B2B integration from our blog.
2 minute read
How to create an SAP transaction code
Want to know how to create an SAP transaction code for an existing ABAP program so that you can easily call the program?
4 minute read
Supply Chain Automation via EDI - The Four Main Hurdles
Successful supply chain automation is impossible without reliable EDI processes. However, implementing a EDI solution comes with challenges...
5 minute read
Web EDI - What, Why and How?
What is Web EDI and how does it work? Read our article to find out the basics about Web EDI and whether it can benefit your business.
3 minute read
Three Tips to Help You Improve E-invoicing Processes
Three simple things you can do to improve your business's e-invoicing processes and ensure they are reliable and future-proof.
3 minute read
Three Challenges for Web EDI Solutions
Discover the three main challenges that a Web EDI system must overcome to be successful.
9 minute read
Alternative Solutions for EDI Data Exchange with SAP PI and SAP PO
Discover the three possibilities when it comes to implemention of electronic data interchange (EDI) in SAP Process Integration or SAP Process Orchestration (SAP PI/PO).
7 minute read
Integrating an XML Checker into Your ERP System
What are the benefits of integrating an XML checker into your system and how easy is it to do? Read our article to find out!
7 minute read
The Benefits of e-invoicing - An Introduction
Find out more about why a growing number of businesses are turning to automation and what the benefits of e-invoicing are.
10 minute read
Supplier EDI Onboarding - The Seven Key Steps
Supplier EDI onboarding needn't be confusing. In this article we go though the process chronologically, outlining the seven key steps.
4 minute read
The Structure of an ANSI ASC X12 File
What do the segments of an ANSI ASC X12 file look like in detail and how can EDI messages be made more specific with Repeating Data Elements?
These clients place their trust in ecosio
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
Get in touch!
Would you like to find out more about how seamless B2B integration could benefit your business? Contact us to arrange a personal consultation where we can provide advice based on your individual needs.
By submitting, you agree to our Privacy Policies