The integration is attained by ecosio via a separate ABAP programme acting as middleware between SAP and ecosio. Communication is encrypted and happens with ecosio API via HTTPS. Additionally, end-to-end monitoring of EDI messages and full-text search of all EDI messages directly in SAP GUI make this solution the professional choice.
Integration with existing SAP components
If a business is already set up with integration solutions such as SAP PI or SAP PO, a connection with ecosio is even simpler. In this case, ecosio takes on only the routing and/or mapping of EDI messages. If required, ecosio Integration Hub also offers full-text search of all EDI messages.
A company with a conversion solution – using a local EDI converter or converting via the SAP system – can entrust ecosio with the secure delivery of EDI messages to its various business partners. This saves the cost and time intensive maintenance of an EDI connection. Additionally, ecosio takes on 24/7 monitoring of all EDI messaging.
How can ecosio benefit you?
Ready for EDI requirements
- EDI requirements of partner companies covered through one single connection to the ecosio Integration Hub
- Support for all EDI formats and EDI protocols as well as worldwide roaming in any kind of Value Added Network (VAN) or third party network
- Transmission of all types of IDocs and Z-IDocs
Visibility and control
- Central monitoring of EDI data exchange directly in the SAP system, including message tracking
- No need to leave the SAP GUI and log in to third-party systems
- Post-processing and reprocessing of IDocs via the user-friendly IDoc editor