We’re looking for an experienced B2B technologist to work directly with the Managing Director to build the business in the UK. If you’re motivated to bring your passion for IT and lead the entire technical function in a flexible yet fast-paced environment in the heart of London you are a good fit.
Technology Director (B2B) (f/m), London
You will be responsible for:
- Working directly with the Founders and Managing Director to build and lead the pre-sale and post-sale technology capabilities in the UK.
- Support with research and development of ecosio’s software, engineering processes and configuration & onboarding model.
- Presenting to Director, VP and C-level executives as well as qualifying both commercial and technical viability of the opportunity with prospective customers
- Identifying and developing revenue opportunities within the ecosio’s prospect base. This will involve analysing complex customer (technical) requirements and provide a compelling value proposition to the customer’s problem situation.
- Acting as the interface between customers and ecosio’s technical team, responsible for managing the entire post-sale process, including onboarding, configuration, mapping and testing.
- Gathering technical requirements (post-sale) on message formats and connectivity capabilities from customers and their partners.
- Oversee multiple projects at any one time and will work closely with different teams including sales, mapping and engineering.
- Planning post-sale processes and execution.
- Coordinating mapping and engineering teams across projects.
- Documenting projects and managing delivery timelines.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have previous experience using EDI / B2B solutions or managed services (3-5 years)
- Computer Science degree
- Fluent in English (German is an added bonus!)
- Experience with ERP system processes in procurement or sales
- Project Management or Process Management experience
Bonus points if:
- You have experience managing a team.
- You can play table tennis.
- You have a dog (welcome at the office!)
If this sounds like a good fit send us your CV!
Overview of what we do:
ecosio offers the all-round service in electronic data exchange between companies of all sizes. Maximum usability for users and streamlining processes for customers are in the focus. This optimises business processes for digital transformation and Industry 4.0.