We’re looking for someone highly organised, self-motivated, diligent, and unashamedly hungry to build a tech business in London whilst defining the culture and disrupting 20 th Century legacy technologies and business models. If you’ve tasted corporate life and want to move to the next challenge and you are keen to help create a flexible, diverse and fast-paced business in the heart of London - you’re a great fit.
Business Development Manager (f/m), London
You will be responsible for:
- Working directly with the Managing Director and Executive Team to identify strategic and partnership opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Leading the sales organisation for SMB and Mid-Market accounts.
- Designing and owning the deal process from the engagement model and due diligence, to closing the contract and handing over to the Project Manager post-sale.
- Owning the setup and execution of the marketing distribution model for direct sales and partnerships.
- Acquiring new business through the strategic creation of collateral, management of events, and client communications.
- Identifying and research target accounts within the market to generate new business.
- Managing accounts by building and cultivating client relationships through personalised contact, understanding of client’s needs, and ability to communicate solution values of products and services
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have an excellent track record of success and at least one year’s work experience in a challenging and fast-paced environment (business to business preferred but not necessary)
- You balance a logical mindset with a creative approach and are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- You have an ability to execute at speed whilst paying close attention to details.
- You have excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- You are highly organised and can work independently.
Bonus points if:
- You have experience in a B2B enterprise software company.
- You can play table tennis.
- You have a dog (welcome at the office!)
If this sounds like a good fit send us your CV!
Overview of what we do:
ecosio offers the all-round service in electronic data exchange between companies of all sizes. Maximum usability for users and streamlining processes for customers are in the focus. This optimises business processes for digital transformation and Industry 4.0.